By princessbbee - 18/08/2011 17:40 - United States

Today, I bought my cats two new litter boxes in hopes that they would use them. They still prefer to pee on the clothes in my closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 778
You deserved it 7 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it takes more than buying a litter box. you need to train your cats to use it....

Pick your clothes up off the floor, shut the door, and train yo pussy. :)

Comments

jmar411 12

Further proof that cats are evil! DOGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

My dog pees in the house no matter what we do. Our cats all go in the box. Argument invalid.

jmccartneymyluv 4

Are you sure? Maybe cat piss is just your natural odor

perdix 29

How else are the cats supposed to show you that they are dominant and you are their little bitch? To have a good relationship with a pet, you have be the dominant one. And to do that you have to have more spine than your animal. A jellyfish makes a lousy pet, but it's one you might be able to handle.

tacovender 7

Hey op. Remove the odor from your closet and force them to go in the litter-box. The smells dictate where they go more than anything else. :3

Can't really blame them, I enjoy pissing on your clothes too. I know it's a disgusting habit, and you have to suffer the smell and mess and worry about effects on your health and all, but it helps me relax and I get all anxious and find myself putting on weight if I don't.

Pufferfish78 5

Try hanging them up. Usually works for me.

brookie063 5

I know exactly how you feel...

SharonMarie 2

try picking your clothes up off the floor and training them. it's not hard to do then u won't have this problem!