By Anonymous - 25/01/2015 07:01 - United States

Today, I bought an electric toothbrush because they're supposed to be a lot healthier than regular ones. My crazy religious mom immediately called me a whore and said she knew what I really wanted to use it for. So that's $80 in the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 512
You deserved it 2 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How dare you clean your teeth using devil magic! Batteries are formed using the spit of Satan. You'd better start praying for salvation right now.

I'm sorry op. I love my electric toothbrush, it's great for my teeth

Comments

who spends 80$ on a toothbrush??? i just swallow the toothpaste

#15 Not only is it gross that you swallow your dirty toothpaste, but that's bad for you. You should really stop doing that.

tantanpanda 26

#73 swallowing all that bacteria that's been sitting in your mouth all day is delicious?

That's gross...I do agree that electric toothbrushes are overrated though. I use a regular old non-electric toothbrush and always get a good review at the dentist. There's even an advert for electric ones on tv atm that claims to get rid of more plaque but the diagram clearly shows the electric one cleaning around the tooth and the manual just going back and forth on top. So yeah if you do that you'll be worse off but if you actually clean your teeth properly you should be fine with a manual.

To be honest that sounds a bit abusive of your mother. No parent should say that to their child.

Should have bought a less expensive disposable toothbrush.

I'd say your mom probably hasn't been laid in a while.

You can get electric toothbrushes for WAY less than $80.

The question is how does OP's mom know...

I wouldn't be surprised if OP's mother has a super charged, turbo speed, King Kong sized ***** tucked away in her secret sexual and sinful stash.

kirbs19 37

If OP read this comment they will be scared for life...

A king kong sized *****?!?!? WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?

Seriously, if your mom thought it, then moms guilty.

A mother calling her own daughter a "*****" and freaking out over a damn toothbrush sounds abusive to me. I'd seriously seek some family counseling. That's unhealthy for you!

that's religions way of raising kids

It causes so many problems for the child.

I come from a Christian family. My mom's a Sunday school teacher, my dad plays drums in the worship band. We aren't all racist, idiotic, jerks. My dad and I will pass joints on the way home from church. One time after church, we stopped at the bong store. Each of us picked out new pieces. They didn't let me drink till I was of age. I still can't bring boys home. But what kind of dad would let their child do thay anyways? My mom took me to get birth control. I know tons of Christians that are a lot more laid back; than some of the non religious people I know. Don't judge all of us based off of one jerk.

I don't judge all Christians to be mean ass wipes. I know many who respect others along with their family. Unless you are speaking to the person previously replying to me, I meant that treating one's own child like that is abusive and will (if haven't already) cause major problems for the kid.

No I completely agree with you #56. My comment was meant for #30. It bugs me when I see people stereotype others.

Why on earth would she assume that? I'm sure you can get better vibrators for a lot cheaper than $80.