By Creepster - 13/01/2010 06:31 - United States

Today, I almost crashed my car because I was checking out an Old Navy mannequin wearing a bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 587
You deserved it 50 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Let me save you the trouble -- they've got ugly nipples. And they are not as perky and clever as the ones in the commercial. It kinda ruins the mood when you're popping off her bra and she's going on and on about "The Gap sucks this" and "The Gap sucks that." You know -- sour grapes. And it's almost impossible to get it on when kids are walking by and saying, "Mommy, why does the man fixing the mannequin have no pants?" I thought the Old Navy mannequins were hot, but that was a big disappointment.

The real FML is that you were looking in the general direction of an Old Navy. (Sorry, I just really hate Old Navy)

Comments

Yulia_fml 0

I guess the maker of those mannequins should be really proud of himself :)

This is the first FML I've ever read that actually made me ******* mad. >_

wow someones horny. and number 15 is An ugly ass because only an ugly person gets mad at this

Only an ugly person gets mad at someone driving irresponsibly for an extremely stupid reason? Okay then.

#34, not an ugly person, an ugly ass! Doesn't it make a lot more sense now?

...not really. But it's the internet, AND it's the comments section of an FML, so it's not really worth caring about too much.

ALMOST crashed. This does not qualify for FML.

rainbowpikachus 0

the reason Its a FML is because OP either gets none, or is desperate...getting turned on by a mannequin is pretty sad.

ipwnallmen 10

Doll fetish??? time to call svu...

catkat1988 17

That's just stupid. Yeah, FYL for getting so little action that a half naked mannequin turns you on, but seriously, if anything that has breasts makes you lose your focus so much that you're endagering other people's lives, you should probably not drive a car at all until you get that problem fixed.

wow u ALMOST crashed, big ******* whoop u stupid arselhole!

The FML is about being turned on by plastic women...not the "almost crashed" part.