By AshWil - 26/06/2015 16:54 - United States - Washington

Today, I accidentally posted an extensive, negative review of the gynecologist I visited earlier this week. I messed up and posted it from my work's customer service email, so now it looks like the large, well-known company I work for had a poor gynecological experience. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 875
You deserved it 23 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

Never EVER post stuff like from your work computer. You never know when it will link to you work email.

No doctor can solve your new problem.

Comments

Well the real question is did your work have a bad gynecologist experience?

Yeah why don't you just delete the review?

I tried to delete it. I pressed the edit button but it only let me change what I said, not who the comment was from. I ended up being on the phone with Google Support for 30 minutes figuring out how to delete it.

If you call the business, they might be able to delete it for you. I'm sure they don't want bad reviews floating out there.

Why would the business be able to delete..? They would delete every bad review then, would defeat the purpose.

If you can edit it, then try writing something which makes it appear as if it was some kind of test mail. Else just post new reviews with new accounts so that old reviews are lost in previous pages..

did you send the review while you were at work, or do you use your work email at home to?

Always double check..it's like reply all...but that might be worse

I can't be the only who finds this amusing.

lavieestbelle_fml 11

I heard Google is introducing the 'unsend' button soon...

sbarua219 17

Damn Walmart's gonna fire you now

I unfortunately work for my very well-known university.

sbarua219 17

Holy shit...delete the review!!!

did your gynecologist made eye contact with you?

Redgy22 26

Well if you can at least edit it, why not change it to something benign or leave it blank? Then give your actual review from home or somewhere else.

That's a good idea that I haven't thought of! Just erase it all and make it blank if you can't delete the post itself.