By "Jam2019" - 15/02/2019 14:00

Today, despite using the bathroom before I left my house, then at the bus station 10 minutes later, I still had to get off my bus halfway into my hour long journey to pee in a back alley or I would have wet myself. I'm 24 and this has happened twice in the last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 160
You deserved it 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go see a doctor, the constant need to go could be an underlining problem.

As others have stated; Go to the Doctors! Underlying UTI or Kidney issues. Incontinence also can and does start appearing even as young as you. A person should ALWAYS seek medical advice when their body starts doing something different than you're used to!

Comments

Aphrodite 20

Not trying to freak you out but, unless you drank like 5 gallons of water peeing that often is odd. Maybe schedule an appt with your dr to make sure you’re alright because it seems like the urinating is interfering with your everyday life.

First, let me agree that you need to march your butt to the doctors and find out what's going on. Hugs to you, I hope that it's something that can be dealt with easily. I had to start wearing incontinence underwear when I was 24 because I have Multiple sclerosis. xX; It's not fun to do but, between wetting yourself and everyone seeing it all over your clothes or wearing the incontinence underwear, it's a /lot/ easier to wear the adult diapers. They make them now so that people don't necessarily know what you're wearing. Good luck!