By microtech - 13/12/2011 17:33 - United States
Add a comment - Reply to : #
Chances are that the other guy has it too. After all he was the one working there first in his "unclean" environment. E. Coli can be extremely serious though. My cousin got it once, passed out, went to the hospital and within 24 hrs she was almost dead. So ya, FYL Op!
That's why I'm an English major. Don't have to worry about that stuff. :)
Damn Op at least u can find the guy cuz he does still work there right? If not find his home and send him a little dirty present ;)