By Idiot says "HIPAA violation" - 27/06/2015 01:21 - United States - Roanoke

Today, another idiot was admitted to my hospital with a foreign object up his ass. Yet again, the excuse went along the lines of "I tripped and fell on it." Please, someone tell me how you can accidentally trip anus-first onto the end of a cucumber, which just so happens to have a condom on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 319
You deserved it 2 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think lying about it is way worse than owning up to it. It just makes you look stupider than you already look.

Comments

I laughed too hard at HIPAA jokes... Your username is awesome...

I feel like working at a hospital has its perks, but man it has its drawbacks too

Soon they'll be able to marry the cucumber so the condom won't be needed!

Must have slipped on the peel of the banana he had up his ass earlier.

True story, I have a habit of going commando in nightgowns and one time I was crouching by my mother's stand where she kept soda on the floor. I slipped and the top bit went up my bum. It didn't get stuck, but if it had, I'd probably be the first person to actually be able to use the excuse.

Nobody would have believed you, and you can't even blame them.

I still don't believe that's possible..

How would that even happen? Did you lube your sphincter before going in to her room and as you slipped and fell down, did you reach around and stretch your anus open wide to accept the tip of the soda bottle? I'm sure you were like, "Just put the tip in, it's my first time.".

Nah, I do anal fairly regularly and it just sort of went in there. Not very far, of course, due to the flaring of the bottle.

Was it a Lebanese or continental cucumber?

johnfulcher90 12

crazier things have definitely happened

Not really, since no patient information was in the post. The person's family could see this and assume it was someone else.

that's how I store my vegetables...says no one ever!