By Anonymous - 08/05/2014 19:00 - United Kingdom - Aylesbury

Today, an old man wanted to give me a tip for bagging his groceries. He slipped some money as deep into my pocket as he could, stroking my thigh for a few long seconds in the process, then he gave me a creepy smile and winked before walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 319
You deserved it 4 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sounds like that wasn't the only tip he wanted to give you.

Comments

Um, why did you let a person even begin to put a hand in your pocket? Reach out and take the money.

RedPillSucks 31

Most likely cause she wasn't expecting it. I don't know about the UK, but where I am, they don't let the customers tip the baggers or the cashier's.

#37. I do agree with you but wouldn't you see the hand coming and be able to move in time? I know I would move away by instinct alone. I had someone try that when I waited tables. Didn't get past the first knuckle of their middle finger. I backed up smiled nicely and took the money with my hand.

Agreed. Even if I didn't realise what was happening till too late, OP says he stroked her for a few long seconds! Why didn't she tell him to **** off and back the hell away as soon as she felt it?

She obviously liked it cause if it really did bother her then she wouldn't have let him do that.

Maybe she was shy and too shocked or freaked to know what to do?

whyd you let him put it in your pocket? you kinda asked fkr it, but ill still give you a "i agree"

My eyes just told my head to hurt...ouch.

"You kinda asked for* it" - wow. I'm not trying to make this a rape issue by any means but OP didn't "ask for it". It's not ******* appropriate to touch a stranger's thigh like that. A bunch of people are over analyzing this and trying to say OP should've moved out of the way or she saw it coming but I'm sure if she could have she would have otherwise she wouldn't have posted it to FML. She clearly wasn't asking for it.

Old person strikes again! I swear they think they can get away with anything.

ChristianH39 30

I was just about to comment "STRANGER DANGER!" When I saw this lol

Just the tip? ;) *creepy wink makes everything more creepy*

just say stop and maybe he'll stop or report you and you'll get fired :)