By Noname - 17/01/2009 20:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, all I wanted was stress-relief sex with the guy I sleep with. Instead, I was so exhausted from my day that he thought I wasn't into it and ended up just talking to me about what we're going to do after college. Trading a booty call for a meaningful and heartfelt discussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 779
You deserved it 39 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. It seems like you have a keeper. When you're a your lowest... he didn't want to seem like he was taking advantage of you. That's sweet.

Really I think the heartfelt meaningful conversation would be much better than sex. heaven forbid the person you wanted to simply use actually give a crap about your well being.

Comments

#4 is right. 14-30 year old women are a dangerous group to tango with.

14 years old and booty calls? wtf? Where were these girls when I was in highschool?

hahahahaha i get it, you just wanted to get laid. sigh figures a guy would do that when you don't wanna **** him, he *****. when you don't wanna talk about some meaningful life goals, he talks about meaningful life goals. oh well. it's ok. better luck next time?

Wow. It seems like you have a keeper. When you're a your lowest... he didn't want to seem like he was taking advantage of you. That's sweet.

youhavenoidea 0

Really I think the heartfelt meaningful conversation would be much better than sex. heaven forbid the person you wanted to simply use actually give a crap about your well being.

That doesn't sound like a completely bad thing, but I think I understand. Can't get mad at him for being sweet, though.

member0987654321 0

ughh i hate when you, or him don't know whether it is, or you want it to be a friendship, friends with benefits, relationship.. so damned confusing i always want a relationship with the free-est of spirits, and i want to hook up with the puppy dogish one who follows me around all day so annoying