By Anonymous - 24/10/2011 04:22 - United States

Today, after my son graduated from nursing school which I, as a single parent, paid for with blood, sweat, and tears, during his grad party he was asked what his next step was. His response was, "Eh, I kinda realized I hate nursing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 419
You deserved it 3 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he finished. I'm a nurse and knew a few who quit half way through. He's always got it if he changed his mind later.

He should have known at least half way through is courses that he didn't want to be a nurse.

Comments

Omg that's so sad... Hopefully he would put your hard work to use!

jwade11 12

You're dp is so sad. You think youre destined to be alone forever???

You can pay with blood, sweat and tears and during a graduation party? Well if I had a nickel for every time I seen that happen I'll have three damn nickels.

Mrsassypants wrote it that way on purpose, I'm sure, because he was "writing" with an accent. Don't give me that look xD

51 saw** two stars because you forgot your one star. :) 52 Nah, it was just a typo. Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody gets those days..... I am not going to continue that Miley Cyrus song.

I hate myself for this but *Everybody has those days* ^^;;

puppytaco64 8

"So, what are you gonna do know?" "I'm thinking I'll join the army, nursing sucks."

That's terrible... how unappreciative.

I would say "word as a nurse until you pay me all back" By the end of that he's going to have to like it.

lilly98ish 4

Yur smart lol good idea I agree with him! Or her but I agree lol

perdix 29

I agree with the "work as a nurse until you pay me back" part, but liking what you do for a living is a luxury that many of us can't afford. I'd say, "Suffer through a few years of nursing until we're square, then you can pursue your dreams on your own dime!"

Got to pay for rent somehow and being a street juggler doesn't work for everyone. Use the damn degree! They're not just collectibles, they mean something.

Everything happens for a reason, just trust that it will work itself out for the better!

MrSaxMan 0

Kick his ass to the curb!! Mhmm

deathspike5 5

He better have a house of his own cause he wouldnt be livin with me

At least he got an education to fall back to if he can't get any other jobs..