By dan - 25/06/2013 04:22 - United States - Phoenix

Spicy
Today, after going out to dinner with my girlfriend, we went back to my place and things started getting hot. I went in the bathroom and put on a green condom. She wouldn't have sex with me because it looked "like a cucumber" and "cucumbers are nasty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 311
You deserved it 15 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Yeah, cucumbers suck!! They are only useful if you dunk them in a salty, acid solution or slice them finely to put over swollen eyelids. Is that what you want for your dick? You should always go with yellow condoms -- they drive the ladies . . . *lowers sunglasses* bananas.

dinosxxrawr 22

she needs to eat her vegetables.

Comments

perdix 29

Yeah, cucumbers suck!! They are only useful if you dunk them in a salty, acid solution or slice them finely to put over swollen eyelids. Is that what you want for your dick? You should always go with yellow condoms -- they drive the ladies . . . *lowers sunglasses* bananas.

There is so much win on this comment.

Wizardo 33

#59, for a more nerdy twist, try out glow in the dark condoms for that amazing experience with the Force and if you're big enough it will almost look like a lightsaber...

maybe she prefer fruits over veggies. try a yellow condom next time

perdix 29

#15, when it comes to men, I don't think women find either "fruits" or "vegetables" as especially attractive options.

Tell her it's a lightsaber? May the force be with you on this one.

OddShoeLaces 13

Take that as a compliment dude, cucumbers are pretty big.

Encouraging people to **** without protection, how mature.

Was it glow in the dark? Because that'd be awesome.

olpally 32

She needs to grow up a little bit. Seriously? Who the **** says that and turns down safe sex? Your gf is ridiculous.

Yogi's nob is long and green, cu-cum cu-cum, yogi's nob is long and green he's a cu-cum-bear!

venus89 17

Dip it in vinegar and tell her it's a pickle.

Or, for extra fun, dip it in a stronger acid, see hilarity ensue.