By hatesgravity - 02/09/2010 11:40 - United States

Today, after finally getting up the nerve to take my motorcycle to up 75mph on the freeway, I made it off in one piece, only to fall off my bike in the mall parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 929
You deserved it 25 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You seem disappointed, would you have preferred to fall on the freeway? there there... there there.

Hey, you got your bike up to 75...for the first time, that takes guts. And you got your first drop out of the way--and not at speed. That's fortuitous! Sounds like a win to me! Just wear your gear all the time and have fun on the bike...

Comments

A student in a class I once took used to constantly brag about going 100 mph on his motorcycle on the highway, and whenever he was late to class we'd speculate about him hitting a rock and dying. We all thought he was an idiot. I don't claim to have any extensive knowledge of motorcycles, but my dad used to ride and he said it's scary and dangerous to go really fast on the highway.

Shaggy_92 5

I have 2 motorcycles mine and my dads lol I've rode gayer than that and I'm only 18 but I'm sorry for your bike. fyl ;)

Shaggy_92 5

I hate auto correction >:l I've rode faster than that I know ima catch hell for that.

somber_star 9

Okay, so maybe it was more of a /facepalm than an FML. None of you that have ever learned to ride a motorcycle have EVER fallen off in the learning process? Learning to handle 500lbs+ of metal underneath you isn't necessarily easy, but it is easier when you're moving.

75???????r u like 10?? r u serious??? I have done 140 on my ride!! it's awesome

somber_star 9

... and stupid? Just because your bike's capable of it doesn't mean it's a wise idea.

UpYoursInAdvance 0

Well my uncle Broke both of his legs and right arm so get over it if your not hurt...

bikes will go 75mph? wait...do mean 175mph? that's more like it...

eli85 0

the same thing happened to me. i picked mine up to 160mph. then at the mall parking lot my girlfriend leaned away on a curve and i hit the curb at 30mph. she left in an ambulance and my bike was trashed. fml

kittykiller897 0

Bitch, I've gone 80 on my motocross bike.

winslow310560 0

hahahahahaha! you idiot, 75 isn't that fast and then you dump it in a parking lot, hahahahaha! you don't deserve to ride a bike