By angryinlaws - 12/10/2013 07:23 - Canada - Toronto

Today, after almost 2 days, I finally fell asleep, during my husband's vows, on our wedding day, in front of 250 guests. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 270
You deserved it 12 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all know brides want to look like princesses, but I think you took the Sleeping Beauty part a bit too seriously.

I'm sorry, OP. Majorly embarassing, but easily enough explained. I hope everyone is underdstanding and that the cameraman took pictures. That's one to tell your grandkids.

Comments

150493x 29

I don't understand how you could fall asleep standing up...unless you have narcolepsy. Especially on your wedding day, you'd think you'd be running on adrenaline at that point. Are you sure you didn't faint? My cousin did during his wedding ceremony...now THAT was interesting.

Well at least you know he is the man of your dreams

Beepbeep7 14

Hope the honeymoon goes better.You could fall asleep during sex and him finish anyway.

It will be a fun story to share (with your future children) :)

Trying the whole sleeping beauty look.. A bit early isn't it OP? Halloween isn't for a few weeks yet.

Yet fiction is enough to cause many grooms to run away from a life of blue balls.

I'm sorry maybe a renewal of vows will be an exceptional wedding video....

Gardevoir_fml 12

Could have said you fainted/was about to faint.