By angryinlaws - 12/10/2013 07:23 - Canada - Toronto

Today, after almost 2 days, I finally fell asleep, during my husband's vows, on our wedding day, in front of 250 guests. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 269
You deserved it 12 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all know brides want to look like princesses, but I think you took the Sleeping Beauty part a bit too seriously.

I'm sorry, OP. Majorly embarassing, but easily enough explained. I hope everyone is underdstanding and that the cameraman took pictures. That's one to tell your grandkids.

Comments

Probably excitement or scared. Marriage is a big commitment...forever and ever

Hopefully everyone will get a laugh out of it. Congrats!! Maybe you can make some money by sending it in to America's Funniest Videos.

DKjazz 20

No matter what happens, there will always be clip shows. Always.

yes that's so hectic.. that 2-3 days.. its hard.. tiredness. . all people focusing on us.. we making ourselves smile in so much of stress.. I can understand that. .

I stopped being stressed about 4 days before the wedding. My car broke down, got fixed, and then I had to drive 25 miles because my mom forgot the cake, all the morning of our wedding. I knew by the end of the day he'd be my husband and nothing else mattered. I guess I was an unusual bride.

You just know how to look at things the right way.

#46 cheers for u.. all is well that ends well..

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

wow you all are being so poetic and sweet. I cant wait to get married..it sounds wonderful. lol

#46, I did that too. I got my nails done the day before, then one of my bridesmaids got her hair done at the same salon the morning of, and the stylist told her she had never seen a bride so calm and relaxed before! I'm sure I went Bridezilla at some point during the months of preparation, but that last week was all about chillaxing for me.

Could be worse. At lest you're not marrying your imaginary friend who is the leader of a terrorist cult bent on destroying a large portion of the world's credit history...and who is also yourself.

Ahhh, He'll probably think he boring you with his vows. I hope you told him you didn't slept in two days.

Suck? Sometimes. But only on birthdays, anniversaries, and federal holidays.

Sorry, OP! Hope everything else turned out better! Congrats anyways!

tell him you got dizzy and passed out. my entire family did that a funeral once..

Sounds like the Sandman objected to your holy matrimony. :P