By Tag - 31/08/2013 04:30 - Australia - Perth

Today, a woman screamed at me for five minutes, demanding to know how long I'd been having an affair with her husband. I explained for the second time that she'd dialed a wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 974
You deserved it 2 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nolimit2217 32

Next time just make up a number of years.

Wizardo 33

Next time play some gunshot sounds, scream and hang up. That'll show her...

Comments

Do what I sometimes do when I get an annoying marketing person trying to sell me insurance or internet plans: pretend they have called a sex hotline.

DFresh503 8

Answer the phone like this: "Mike's house of love... Er, straight love. Banging is our game, now what's your name?" She will then understand she has reached the wrong number

Either just hang up after saying "you have the wrong number", or call your phone company and have her number blocked.

WompWompWomp123 7

Next time you get a call from that number, pick up the phone and immediately yell at her about sleeping with your husband. Just go bat crazy, she'll give up, and you'll have fun.

perdix 29

Right, when you are "the other woman," a call from the wife counts as a wrong number, a horribly wrong number.

I don't get these women who berate the girl their man has been seen behind their back. It's not right, fair enough, if she knows the guy is spoken for, but the ultimate douche bag is the one who cheats.

If she didn't know the guy was married, then yeah, it is unfair, but people who knowingly date married people deserve everything that's coming to them. A little bitch session is nothing compared to the agony their behavior causes.

You could have said, if she hadn't gotten a clue that she dialed the wrong, that you were sorry and make sure that she got tested. You could also say that you were moving to the opposite coast to have his love child, but that she would receive the child support paperwork as soon as the child was born. THEN tell her again that she had the wrong number.