By Maria - 20/08/2012 13:25 - Estonia - Tallinn

Today, a stranger came up to me with a flirty smile, greeted me by my name, and asked if I remembered him. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember, so I asked him to tell me. He promptly left with a disappointed look. He was the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 811
You deserved it 7 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably met him on Chatroulette and don't remember. Awkward.

Comments

Sicilysstallion 2

You should have stopped him and made him feel welcome

If he felt the need to just walk away instead of helping you remember him, he definately is not worth your time. Obviously you two didn't spend a lot of time together of you would have remembered. Do not feel bad OP. Just move on.

Sure he might be gorgeous, but he sounds stupid

That happened to me a lot when I worked in a saloon! I'd just play along until I remembered or they said something that triggered my memory! It worked every time! I could always remember what they drank but names were hard!

SwtCherryPie 26

My theory: This girl was probably one of the stuck up girls in high school and made fun of the guy or always completely overlooked him for whatever reason. He remembers her because he crushed on her hard and/or hasnt forgot the teasing. He grew up, got gorgeous, and wanted to rub it in her face a bit as to how he turned out and what she is now missing out on.

If he was that gorgeous I would have chased after him once he'd left.

Whenever stuck in a situation like that, it's almost always best to give an obvious BS answer for a quick laugh. Better than this happening. Ya that kinda sucks.

raugusta 1

I had a guy do that same thing to me.. And when I couldn't remember him, he never spoke to me again....