By Maria - 20/08/2012 13:25 - Estonia - Tallinn

Today, a stranger came up to me with a flirty smile, greeted me by my name, and asked if I remembered him. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember, so I asked him to tell me. He promptly left with a disappointed look. He was the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 811
You deserved it 7 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably met him on Chatroulette and don't remember. Awkward.

Comments

If someone that gorgeous was talking to me I would just play along aha!

debbster7 18

What if this was just a crappy pick up line? Do you remember me? I was in your dreams last night, right? ;)

mrnuleef 7

I think you either just got pranked, have horrendous memory, or were completely hammered when you two met. There's plenty of gorgeous fish, you'll be alright.

I don't know many people that are good with remembering names, myself included. That guy was unfair to expect you to.

jenniiienyc 5

Times like these you should just keep going with it. I mean if he was that gorgeous you could have flirted first, learned names later;)

did he have an attitude? He could have mentioned how he knew you since he wanted to chat to begin with. He should have known that was bound to happen. It is common to not remember random people walking up to you.

sugarbear0727 19

That sucks. I am horrible with names and faces. Hell, it took me a couple months to remember my bf's little brothers names. Even though they're three years apart.

Should've said yes, and then pull "I have your name on the tip of my tongue" bit.

why would you give up on an opportunity like that?

zuzupetalsYO 11

Maybe next time you shouldn't drink so muuuuuuuch.