By Anonymous - 11/01/2011 07:31 - Canada

Today, a pretty co-worker invited me out for drinks after my shift. I have no money left until payday. Embarrassed, I had to decline and go home alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 844
You deserved it 7 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

You should have said you were busy and rescheduled it. Don't let her think you're not interested at least.

when u get ur paycheck take her out for drinks

Comments

sarcdude 3

couldn't you have just rescheduled? ydi.

mylifesucksserio 15

yeh that really does suck, but yeh you could have rescheduled

No fml here. Just ask for a rain check. Set a date for next week. Or you could have been ultra suave and asked her over to your place for a drink. And been super classy and cooked for her. YDI for being a pussy.

FYLDeep 25

You should have said you were busy and rescheduled it. Don't let her think you're not interested at least.

Exactly. This didn't have to be a huge FML but now it's a YDI. I would've thought she was buying the drinks but I guess it's rude to let a person pay for your drinks all night long.

beg borrow steal.."if you dont got ins you wont be gettin no skins"

do you have a bank near by? ROB it :D and its just the start of month and you are empty pocket, do you eat grass?

im pretty sure robbing some drinks would be easier than robbing a bank.

Cjeezy 0

lol reminds me about the bank that got robbed a couple of months ago in my town..

You should have declined that night, but promised her you'd go out after you get paid. Make up an excuse such as you had to pay your bills from the Christmas shopping you did over the holidays, or something like that - but only if she asks. I'm sure she'll understand.

Couldn't you have gone out to spend time together and not drink ? That's not a hard concept.

akd1v 0

invite her to your place for a movie or something! you gotta strategize!