By hatemylife - 19/07/2011 06:24 - United States

Today, a group of girl-scouts came to my door selling chocolate bars. I bought 2 bars and smiled as they left, thinking I'd done a good deed. When the door closed, I heard one of the girls say, "Told you, the fat bitches always wanna buy from us." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 031
You deserved it 6 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mismonroe 0

Well, at least they have a marketing strategy. Good for them.

Re-open the door and show them what happens when a fat bitch is insulted.

Comments

Wow. But at least you will enjoy them?

I'd ask for my money back , or beat those kids

MizzErikaHart 8

you would really ask for the money back? that is so lame.

56-do you really feel it necessary to comment on everything everyone says?

broomhildo 19

56 I'd ask for my money back if some Girl Scouts called me a fat bitch. They want to be disrespectful while selling their overpriced candy bars, fine. They can have them back. Since when did Girl Scouts start saying things like that anyways. None of the ones I knew did.

omgcookeys 15

yes, child abuse is always the way to go. >.> why would you even think of that?! that's mean!

-56 your lame but u don't see me bitching

KayleighRenee 0

I don't think those were real girl scouts. girl scouts sell cookies not chocolate bars...

When life gives you bitch cookies, grab a water hose.

lizabeth131 0
foilindo 0
daxter136 0

those bitches going door to door always selling us things

MrSexyPants 14

Open the door and throw a chocolate bar on one of them so she can trip somehow, which will then create a domino effect. And don't give them any Neosporin!!! May their wounds be forever infected!! Also, what girl scout says bitch? Maybe one of those older ones (which make no sense, hate them)

I've sworn since I was in 5th grade (not around my parents) and I was a girl scout until 6th grade. But I would never be so rude to say that about a person, my mom taught me better then that....

MrSexyPants 14

Oh me either. I'm talking about those ill mannered 13-16 year old brats. You weren't even a teenager yet, so it's still cute.

TheNerdHerd 5

I was a Girl Scout until 9th grade and I would NEVER act like that someone. I, also, swore but not around my parents. But I agree, there /were/ girls in my troop that talked a lot of trash about the leader and whatnot. What happened to manners.

DeathMaple 3

They're selling chocolate now? Wow they can't even afford their cookies anymore. 0.o

lmaoatall 6

I had an unfortunate run in with these little terrors. I had no cash in my wallet, so they flew at me like angry little monkeys. one kicked me in the head. then they painted dicks on my house and put dog crap in my mail box. be glad you bought something!