By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 05:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, a friend and I drove all the way from Texas to a small town in Colorado to spend an entire uninterrupted night together. Not only did he forget to bring condoms but everything was closed by the time we got into town. We ended up playing cards on the bed instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 430
You deserved it 45 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

I just wonder why someone wants sex with "a friend". And yeah, like #2 said, there ways to have fun without condoms.

diemoelol 0

Awww, haha. That's actually kind of sweet to me.

Comments

that's why you go to Vegas, everything is open

xkaitlinwhitex 0

at least you're responsible.

fakefinder 0

oh ok so 15 hour drive an you didnt get rubbers? fake.

Umm gas station? Maybe YOU could have brought condoms instead of relying on him? Not FML.

aravol 0

Guess this means you forgot them, too? Takes two to tango, especially the horizontal tango, so don't blame it all on him. Kudos on not going ahead unprotected, though.

711 is always open. Why dont you be like most teenagers and be irresponsible and just do it without the condom?

why would you drive all the way from texas to colorado just to have sex?

Oh no you couldn't have sex with your friend! How did you EVER manage?

I know right? There has got to be hotels in texas somewhere?

(I'm assuming OP is a girl) YDI for apparently thinking they boy has to bring the condoms... But FYL, I still have sympathy for you, at least you didn't decide to have unprotected sex.

Hmm sounds like you went to a resort town in Colorado if everything was closed. I know its embarrassing, but most semi-decent hotels will bring up toiletries and the such if you call and ask.