By Lizzzyygurl - 02/09/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, a foreigner walked into my restaurant to pick up his pizzas. The bill was $25 and he gave me $30 and a 100 dollar bill. I gave him his change from the 30 and I didn't understand so I gave him back the 100 dollars. He said "Well if you dont want it, okay." He was gonna tip me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 724
You deserved it 14 611

Same thing different taste

Comments

That's why you say "Haha, you accidently hand me this?" Then he'll clarify. FYL for him not being clear in the first place though, and assuming you giving it back meant you didn't want it.

mansen 15

Well, in some countries they don't do tipping, the tip is worked into the bill at restaurants. Where I live, they actually have to educate the british soldiers about tipping in Canada when they come here for training. That the tip is not part of the bill and it is something that they have to do separately. So...yeah, some countries their practices are different than others. That's all.

Hah hah. I wonder if it was done on purpose and the person didn't intend to give the money to you in the first place.

nicholleexo0 0

omg i would so keep the 100 dollars retart y would u hand it back oviously it was a tip!

It wasn't an obvious tip at all, who the **** tips 100 dollars for 30bucks worth of pizza? I'd have done the same and assumed it was a mistake by him... And if he really wanted to tip you that much, he could've said he didn't want it back or something...

... Most people don't go asking, is the $100 a tip? 0_O Its generally a mistake.

hahaha. he musta wanted to have sex with u or something