By Lizzzyygurl - 02/09/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, a foreigner walked into my restaurant to pick up his pizzas. The bill was $25 and he gave me $30 and a 100 dollar bill. I gave him his change from the 30 and I didn't understand so I gave him back the 100 dollars. He said "Well if you dont want it, okay." He was gonna tip me $100. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 724
You deserved it 14 611

Same thing different taste

Comments

you know, you should always ask before you do anything!!! YDI for being so dumb!!

LOL thats funny but really you should've asked what the hundred was for that sucks anyways next time you get a big bill like that ask what its for.

Bombercules, You need to check out the FML about the twin sisters. I'm sure they need some "Double Vision" lyrics.

I think he would have asked for it back if you hadn't taken it, proabably joking. If not, you're a good looking young girl, and he wanted to sleep with you.

screwtaylor 0

Nobody goes around giving out 100 dollars unless you work at a strip club and your name happens to be Miley Cyrus. Also, the 100 dollars could have been counterfeit.

And I happen to be in attendance and baked goods are involved.

hydro_fml 0

You were the victim of a cruel, unusual and (for the foreign guy) risky joke. FYL.

It's a joke. If he sincerely wannna tip you the $100, he'll ask you to keep it. If you keep the $100 bill thinking it's a tip, I bet he'll ask you why you only gave him back $5 as the change should be $105.

it could have been a counterfeit. at the fast food place where my boyfriend worked someone paid for their food with a counterfeit $100 during their lunch rush. if it wasn't that totally sucks. but agree with everyone else who has said it, you did the right thing.