By TheDrugsAreStrongWithThisOne - 20/07/2015 08:21 - United States

Today, a customer wanted corporate's number because we aren't allowed to sell pies after midnight. After a drug-fuelled cuss-storm, she punched me in the face through the open window and peeled out of drive-thru like a bat out of hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 913
You deserved it 1 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nesteremily 31

Why in the world can't you sell pie after midnight? And I hope you got the license plate or the cameras did!

Hunthas 17

I think it's high time your company changed that policy.

Comments

How is this possible? Were you leaning out the window arguing with this person? I can't imagine anyone's arms being long enough to punch someone working a drive through while inside their vehicle.

nellyphant 18

How do you know they were on drugs?

Slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, etc. There's quite a few visible signs that someone is under the influence.

someone had a case of the munchies. damn...

Am I the only one wondering why the OP had their face close enough to the drive-through window to get punched?

jbaxter80 3

Right? I've been to quite a few drive-thrus... I've never been able to reach the window, let alone get my vehicle close enough to hit someone....

wheelchairchick 11

Maybe crackhead got out the car. only thing I can think of.

connaughty0225 16

Well you learned a valuable lesson today... Never stand between a crackhead and their pie!

That seems like a strange rule...can't she go to some place that's open 24 hours and get one? Unless your pies are amazing...

Maybe no one orders pies and they don't want them to sit there all day getting bacteria?

If she was on drugs she should not have been driving!

License plate numbers save lives mate

Sounds like a classy woman. I hope your face feels better, op!

Why can't you sell pies after midnight, and where are you selling pies through a drive through window??