This Week’s Top 10 Comment Countdown is Here!
10. In the opening spot, RockPrincess26 delivers a serendipitous Mean Girls reference, which are always welcome.
“'Just don't have sex. Because you will get chlamydia. And die.'”
9. The sarcasm is strong with Shabnam Moghal.
“That'll scare the natural disaster off.”
8. A round of applause for upright citizens from RichardPencil.
“Donating your truck to some poor suffering person in Houston is a very wonderful gesture. You are a hero, sir!”
7. And the Shitty Life Hack Award goes to MidnaLink and his trusty sidekick Demon_of_Light.
“And this, folks, is why I like my 3 digit combo lock. I just set it two numbers ahead, and as long as I remember the third digit, I'm golden.”
“That sort of defeats the purpose of security though.”
6. Wow, someone’s dark, ThrottleJockey…
“Sounds like two more funerals are in your near future.”
5. Damn it, jediloader, this is racist but it’s also funny.
“You sure it wasn't chicken fly rice?”
4. How polite, LeoCor.
3. I did indeed take your opinion into account, Ashamed_Sister. RichardPencil takes a number three spot for a comment that received a lot of backhanded compliments.
“Give him one life and then tell him you are even, and he can fuck off.”
2. Donut_wizard is FML’s official veterinarian.
“Ma'am, I'm afraid to inform you that your parrot got something stuck in its paw while sleeping in its fish bowl.”
1. Chris Smith sees right through you, OP. No need to beat around the bush.
“Don't worry, it must've just been really dark at the strip club you were working at that night.”
META COMMENT BONUS ROUND
“Are you sure she just didn't get rashes from poison ivy?”
“Now that you’ve gotten over that hurdle, you’re halfway to eating placenta. There’s a newly single girl who’s into that.”
THE LET’S DEBATE THE MERITS OF RICHARDPENCIL THREAD AWARD
...Y'all have to read the thread for this one, obviously.
DÉJÀ VU AWARD
“I never understood why some people shove other people's heads into a cake, or why brides and grooms intentionally smear the cake all over each other's faces. It's not funny, it's messy, and it's wasteful. And very rude.”
“I never understood why people try to slam other people's heads into a cake on their birthday. It's rude and wasteful, not to mention messy. Same with brides and grooms smearing their wedding cake all over each other's face.”