This Week's Most Commendable Comments
Juuuust kidding. I chose the comments. I already know who wins. Somebody slow me down, I'm power tripping over here.
Time to get cracking.
10. A lesson in savagery from cakefete2.
Today, I was sitting at a lunch table with some of my coworkers when one of them decided to put out his cigarette on the table and missed. I now have a nice burn mark on my hand. Did he say sorry? No. "Your hand shouldn't have been there." FML
“This is where you slap him just hard enough and say, 'your face should not have been there.'"
9. A little cheesy, but it's okay, psjr, I like cheesy.
“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens in the church basement - that's boyfriend story material!”
8. ErinShannon is brash and brutal but she got OP's seal of approval so I don't feel bad about putting her comment on the list.
“Punch her in the head.”
7. You're so sweet, Regulate! I can feel the sentiment.
“I missed you.”
6. Noice, seasonedtoast. I see what you did there.
Today, as I was pulling out of my apartment complex, I was rear-ended. When I got out of my car to see how bad the damage was, I wondered why the other guy wasn't getting out of his. As it turns out, he was busy pleasing himself. I found out when I approached his car. FML
“Got to watch out for those car jackers!”
5. Puns always make it to the middle of the list, glowworm56. You had some primo comments this week!
Today, I walked in on my husband drinking the breast milk I had bottled for our child. His defense was that it's easy to confuse the container for the normal milk with the one for the breast milk. Can someone please explain to me how a person can confuse a milk carton with a baby bottle? FML
“Maybe it was the breast milk he ever had. It's udderly possible.”
4. Look it's our friend, RichardPencil. You, sir, were on fire this week.
“Ah, the gateway drug to ginger ale.”
3. Your insight amuses me, Birdie27.
Today, I had one of my biggest dance shows ever. After months of practice I had finally gotten the lead position. When I entered the stage and raised my arms my straps fell down and I flashed an audience of 5000. FML
“Somewhere, a 13 year old boy is posting "got dragged to a stupid dance recital, but then the dancers top fell down. Best Day Ever"”
2. Like I said, fire. Go hug this man!
“All the boys are going to call her "pound sign"”
1. Thank you, Druu. Good form is imperative.
Today, after a night of drinking, I woke up in the hospital with a broken coccyx. Apparently, my drunk self came to the glorious conclusion that it would be a good idea to cannonball into a puddle while screaming "POOLPARTYYYY!" at the top of my lungs. FML
“That's just silly. Everyone knows you're supposed to shout 'CANNONBALL' when you perform a cannonball.”
That about wraps it up for this week. But remember, folks, we do it for the hugs! Go click those links and spread the love.
See y'all next week. Same time, same place.