This Week's Comment Gold
10. There are two possible stuations here, OccurredBison: either you are spam and you're trying hard not to appear it, or you're genuinely cucko for Royal Carribean Cruise Lines and can't help your spammy speak. The fact that I can't determine which you are gets you on the list. You are en enigma.
One key to rule them allToday, I was informed by my boss that I have been upgraded to "key holder" because I'm so responsible. I was also informed I will need it to lock up myself, as I will be in the office alone all next week while the other 10 employees and my boss go on vacation. FML
“Take a Royal Caribbean cruise next vacation u get. Ur whole family can go. Cuz like they doin' a summer sale 40% off the first guest, 30% off the second, and another 30% off the 3rd. So like over 50% to 65% off total. Their vacations be like 3 days in Disneyland for $4,500 Ur vacation be like 7 Days to Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and Nassau. Plus a bonus perk choice. All under $3,000!???!!?? 'Key Holder Phhtt! More like 'money holder'”
9. I know this was a typo, Thereisnospork, but you're here because I can't get the image of Sue, the stupid birch tree, out of my head.
“Sue that stupid birch for frivolous lawsuit. That will shut that idiot up.”
8. Way to attempt to cheer OP up, rivenrock. Everything sounds better when it rhymes!
“You're so nice, he's dating you twice.”
7. First pun on the list comes from cdgrayson!
“Well now the ocean can sea!”
6. As I've said before, I do not support "shitty" puns. Clearly Arashikage is my brother in arms.
“Well that's pretty shitty.”
“like your pun”
5. Gross throwback reference, RichardPencil. Could've lived without it, but I'm a sentimental gal, so it's on the list.
“When you go 'down there,' please, please, please don't mention waffles!”
4. Dave_Davington's asking the important questions.
“My hubby has that fetish?”
-“I don't know, does he?”
3. Cute, Madrias. Cute.
“Who knew that knee surgery would be such a headache?”
2. Bravo, RichardPencil. Comment so nice, you're listed twice.
“Did you say yes to the mess?”
1. Not a bad idea, Merganna.
“I formally dub this baby, 'Murphy.'”
META COMMENT BONUS ROUND
Sounds familiar, Madrias.
“At least he didn't spill beer all over your hamster in the process.”
A throwback for the diehard fans from Ih8teenangst.
“Is your name Brittany by any chance?”
...and this week, we've got a special segment I'm calling
THE PANDER PEN
“Funny I get the same way when someone eats the last taco.”
You guys are beginning to know me all too well. From now on, all comments seemingly intended to schmooz me over are going in The Pander Pen. I'm rolling my eyes but also, I love these comments so I'm rewarding this behavior.
See y'all next time!