The Top 10 Comments of The Week
Wussup mother cluckers,
It's been a busy week, hasn't it? From Easter, to 420, to the ongoing clucking machine madness, there's been plenty for you to comment on, and comment you did.
Let's take a look at this week's hits, shall we?
Today, I met an important figure in my line of work who also happens to know my dad, Alan. Upon meeting said person, I let my social anxiety get the best of me and I greeted him by saying, "Hi! I'm your Alan!" FML
"'Wow, my own personal Alan?! I've never had one of those before!'" -Druu
9. These next two comments are a twofer on number one. The first one comes from the Potty Mouth Princess, Olya Guilbert.
“Two boys? Urine trouble!” - Olya Guilbert
8. And another one from the King of the Porcelain Throne himself, Druu. Why were you guys so into talking about urine this week? Gross.
“Urine for some good shenanigans!” -Druu
7. I wish I could see the smirk on CsHx's face when he wrote this. It's an awful pun, but isn't that what makes it so great?
“I guess you could say she had a rather unpleasant first kaYAKing experience.” -CsHx
6. I can almost feel your distain for the 1%, jarrettd. The sarcasm is strong with this one.
“I feel you op, I hate when my diamond encrusted easter eggs break.” -Jarrettd
5. Daaaamn, RichardPencil, back at it again with the witty comments.
“I get it. I'm guessing your name is something like "Jennifer" and she misspelled it as "Get the fuck out of my precious boy's life, you whore!" That's how autocorrect works on mother-in-law phones.” -RichardPencil
4. Regulate deserves extra hugs because not only has he delivered this primo comment, but he also has my favorite profile picture of all time.
Today, I was walking down my road in the hill-country of Texas, when I spotted something shiny buried in the dirt. Thinking it could be something interesting, I picked it up, and, after turning it over numerous times in my hand, realized that it was, in fact, an old silver bullet vibrator. FML
“Vampire hunters need to get off too I guess.” -Regulate
3. If you're looking for a good coach, look no further. Phaelnb goes for the gold. Unfortunately, this week he gets bronze. Maybe next time, bud.
Today, my Darwin Award-nominated cousin got himself admitted to the hospital because he substituted the hammer and screwdriver for a meat tenderizer and a knife when he couldn't find the toolbox. The one I clearly labeled "TOOLS" in giant letters to avoid this situation from happening again. FML
“He’s been nominated, but he really wants that trophy” -Phaelnb
"Off the rim." -Gngr_grl
"AIR BALL!" -Druu
1. Stop making me cry, redlizzybeth! I'm not currently up for adoption, but if I ever were, I'd want you to be my mom. Much sweet. So love.
“Just know, that you were a chosen child. Adoption is not an accident or a mistake. That means that while they don't know how to tell you, they love you so very much.” -Redlizzybeth
That's all for now. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.