Peep These Comment Come-ups
Hey there funkadelic soul children.
Before we kick off this round of superb comments, I'd like to make a blanket statement, and it is as follows: poop puns with the word "shitty" are not clever! Now, I love a good pun, and I love a good poop joke, I even love terrible jokes and terrible puns, but this one is far too easy. Enough already.
Now that that's been said, let's tear this mutha' up, why don't we? Time to get this hug fest rolling!
10. Tbh I only understand this reference because of my brother, but it was spot on, CrazyTrainWreck.
Today, it's my roommate's birthday. His friends were planning on a surprise birthday cake at midnight last night, and one of them told me about it, hoping to split the expense between us, which I was totally cool with. But I fell asleep before midnight and they didn't even bother to wake me up. FML
“Don't worry, the cake is a lie anyways.”
9. Oh, hello again, CrazyTrainWreck.
Today, I received my order from Ocado. I'd placed an order including 12 bottles of water. Before I got my order, Ocado sent me an email saying that they replaced some of my items, which is why I’m looking at 48 250ml bottles of water now. FML
“I'm gonna channel my inner most interesting man and say 'Stay thirsty my friends.'"
8. Know before you judge, isn't that right, Gngr_grl?
“Remember, your reflections are just as scared of you as you are of them.”
7. SneezyBear shares a handy trick.
“they're not poisonous tho... just like scoop it out with the pool net”
“Venomous. Remember: if it bites you and you die, it's venomous. If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous. If you bite each other and nobody dies, it's kinky.”
6. Close enough, GUSTI KOMANG ADI.
“yo i am feel sorry for you ?"
-GUSTI KOMANG ADI
5. This one's a double whammy because Lalala579121 and MidnaLink are right. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes, AkaiKitsune?! No more animals for you!
Today, I went to explore a beach that was rumoured to have big crabs on it instead of the usual small tide pool crabs. I found out that the rumours were true went I went to flip over a rock, which was in fact not a rock. I now have to explain to a doctor how I ended up needing stitches again. FML
“This website is quickly turning from FML into 'FuckAkaiKitsune'sLife'”
“This is at least the third animal post you made, AkaiKitsune. You really should steer clear of wildlife of all kinds.”
4. Mentions of tacos almost count as cheating, RichardPencil. You know the way to my heart and onto the list.
“On the plus side, now you have room for another taco!”
3. I can just imagine you chuckling to yourself as you wrote this, Pamela Prothe.
“This week's best were hilarious. I especially love #2, although the #1 choice is classic!”
“Since you love #2, I hope you keep the plunger handy”
2. A triple mention goes out to Glowworm56, ArbiterofFML, and air5 because this issue hits close to home. I mean, I'm a taco. What am I supposed to do?
“That last one is a legitimate FML--what if you're a dinosaur?”
“what if you are an attack helicopter?”
“As if it'd kill you to be more inclusive? Have a heart, goddamn.”
1. Always with the clever comments, RichardPencil. Stop it, you.
Today, I played back the images of the tiny camera I attached to the collar of my cat to figure out where she goes when she disappears for several days at a time. I found my husband with another woman in our bed. FML
“At least it's a great endorsement for the tiny camera company: 'Highly effective at tracking the comings and goings of pussy.'”
META COMMENT BONUS ROUND
I feel I ought to mention that not every meta comment will make it into this section. Your meta comment needs to make sense...not just mention another post. A little effort, folks.
Take a lesson from Glowworm56, for example.
“Well, now you definitely know where NOT to get a fork to take to work to eat your pasta with.”
Alrighty folks, that's all for this week! Keep the comment gold rolling in and I'll catch you on the flip side.