This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Mind-Blowing

By Housekeeper - 24/11/2017 15:00

Today, I'm taking care of the family house, as my parents died last month. Having spent 3 days manually raking the lawn, I was looking for tarps to help me move the leaf piles. I found the tarps covering a leaf blower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 695
You deserved it 545

Top comments

Wait! Both of your parents died last month and raking leaves is your FML? Perspective!

exileonmainst 16

In order to turn on the leaf blower, make sure to flick its nipples and insert your fingers in its belly button.

Comments

Wait! Both of your parents died last month and raking leaves is your FML? Perspective!

Emma Marshall 19

Well if they said 'my parents died last month. FML' you'd say they're selfish and it should be **** their parents lives...

exileonmainst 16

In order to turn on the leaf blower, make sure to flick its nipples and insert your fingers in its belly button.

That would work in theory, but the neighbor kid put sugar in the gas tank and poked holes in the fuel hose to guarantee herself five more years of leaf-raking business!

exileonmainst 16

Damn it Richard, we clearly have the same humour and I’m tired of waiting. When are we tying the knot?

Well now you know where the leaf blower is for next time.

That must leaf you feeling very frustrated.

exileonmainst 16

She’s in disbeleaf right now, but also releafed for the next time.

thehaystackerine 20

I 'll never understand for the life of me why raking leaves is a thing. My lawn mower shreds them so fine that it looks just as good as if I raked. It's good for your lawn too.

Both of your parents died last month? Say no more FYL indeed ):

Lobby_Bee 17

I got a leaf blower too, and by that I mean the wind.

I'm sorry for your loss. That sucks about the leaf blower, though. But on the plus side, you won't have neighbors mad that you blew leaves into their yard or in the street.

I'm more sympathetic to your parents' death. Sorry for your loss, OP.

Nikki_Lattimore 8

I'm so sorry about your parents. It seems like the rest of the people on here are too insensative to say it.