Here are 15 FMLs About Adoption for National Adoption Day
There are 110,000+ children currently in foster care, a system that the following people know all too well. Though they may have found their forever home, their stories prove that whether your family is biological or adoptive, they’re going to embarrass you no matter what.
1. There's never a good time, but that's especially bad.
By DidNotExpectThat - United States - Palo Alto
2. 2017 problems
By MWSL01 - United States - Duluth
3. She's given up all hope.
4. G-ma gives no fux.
5. Nice one, mom.
6. Look at what Jimmy Kimmel's done to the country.
By hannahka - Canada - Ottawa
7. Hit the nail on the head.
8. Do you know who your'e talking to?
9. The kind of thing that happens when you leave her unattended with a bottle of Chardonnay.
By adopted - United States - New York
10. OP's name...
By theynamedmeluke - United States - Austin
11. Real mature, Bob.
12. When your gran voted for Brexit.
By Foreigner - Jersey
13. Phew, that was a close one.
By Adoptee - United Kingdom
Today, after eighteen years of living with my adoptive parents, I met my biological mum for the first time. She's a forty year old, 300lb American woman who wears 'Twilight' t-shirts and will be spending the rest of her visit to the UK trying to find Robert Pattinson. She says I remind her of herself. FML
14. Not a good joke, dude.
By WanstinChurchHill - United States
15. "He really was."
By Nina / Thursday 9 November 2017 11:41 /