Here Are 14 Funny FMLs About DJs For National Disc Jockey Day
Being a DJ has become such a trope in the modern day dating scene that I’m dedicating this compilation to every guy I’ve dated in the last five years. To you all and to the countless others like you, may FMLs like these befall you and may you continue to electrify the crowds of your best friends’ living rooms for years to come.
1. Corporate goes hard.
2. Stereotypes kill careers.
By SFBEL - Belgium - Leuven
3. They're just used to the rolled out of bed look that the female DJs usually rock.
By koalaburr - United States - San Francisco
4. And now it's immortalized in music.
5. A good way to kick off a marriage.
By Anonymous - United States - Lakewood
6. 30 year old technology putting you out of business.
7. DJs can be assholes. This is known.
8. Close your porn before work!
9. Boob jockey.
10. How to spot the alcoholic.
11. Nope, just singing my heart out.
By Cossack_Man - United States
12. When were you planning on telling me?
13. Not nice, bro.
By Rev - United States
Today, I was working at Coldstone. When a customer tips us we are required to sing. A late night DJ came in, put 20 dollars in the tip cup, and asked to hear every song we had. After we sang one song he looked at me and asked me to please stop singing or he was taking his money back. FML
14. There goes your tip.
By holladaddy - United States
Today, I was DJ'ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML
By Nina / Thursday 18 January 2018 17:11 / France