Here Are 14 Funny FMLs About DJs For National Disc Jockey Day
Being a DJ has become such a trope in the modern day dating scene that I’m dedicating this compilation to every guy I’ve dated in the last five years. To you all and to the countless others like you, may FMLs like these befall you and may you continue to electrify the crowds of your best friends’ living rooms for years to come.
1. Corporate goes hard.
By sleepy - 3/12/2016 09:54 - United States - Grand Forks
2. Stereotypes kill careers.
By SFBEL - 21/5/2015 03:56 - Belgium - Leuven
3. They're just used to the rolled out of bed look that the female DJs usually rock.
By koalaburr - 28/4/2015 15:00 - United States - San Francisco
4. And now it's immortalized in music.
By Cacahuete - 28/12/2013 14:46 - France - Villejuif
5. A good way to kick off a marriage.
By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 08:52 - United States - Lakewood
6. 30 year old technology putting you out of business.
7. DJs can be assholes. This is known.
8. Close your porn before work!
9. Boob jockey.
By goldie09 - 18/2/2010 17:36 - Canada
10. How to spot the alcoholic.
11. Nope, just singing my heart out.
By Cossack_Man - 25/8/2009 20:07 - United States
12. When were you planning on telling me?
By dumpedattheclub - 28/3/2009 03:40 - United States
13. Not nice, bro.
By Rev - 18/3/2009 05:05 - United States
14. There goes your tip.
By holladaddy - 24/2/2009 00:04 - United States
Today, I was DJ'ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML
By Nina / Thursday 18 January 2018 17:11 / France