Hello little dude

By Anonymous - 19/05/2012 22:54 - United States

Today, I was about to get in the shower, when I felt an odd itch in my navel. I saw what I thought was bellybutton lint, so I pulled on it, and quickly realized what I had between my fingers was a still-squirming, headless tick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 567
You deserved it 2 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you realize....... The head's still in there somewhere, and it will re-grow its body eventually.

Comments

Fishfanatic 7

153 _ ARRRGH! A TICK IN HER LABIA! That's.....horrific. How would she not feel a big fat grey tick crawling up in there? >.< OP - Go to a doctor and get the head removed. The remaining head will cause an infection as it will start to decompose ( since it's dead of course ) and the skin will also probably try to grow over it a little. All in all it could turn pretty nasty and gunged up so get it removed.

MerrikBarbarian 9

156- because they don't feed when they are big fat and grey? Those ones are off egg laying. It's the tiny brown ones that bite. I've been bitten there once when we had a spike in tick population and the ticks were biting in soon as they were on you almost. It ******* hurts to pull the little bastards out!

I hate ticks, but I hate anyone or anything touching my bellybutton even worse... It creeps me out. This if like my worst nightmare.

The same thing just happened to me...

Dude the head might be in your butt

I baby-barfed..it's all good -_________-

Pancakemines 0

That's why I'm glad I have an outie belly button. Cause shit like that can't happen. Sorry OP.

Ooh let's hope u don't contract lyme disease or rmsf for that matter

Showers and Lyme Disease. Together at last...

charliewetsidege 2