Have You Heard? It's International Cat Day! To Celebrate, We're Showcasing The 15 Funniest FMLs About These Adorable Little Demons.
1. Well, this just got frightening.
2. Aw look at the cute b--oh, oh. Oh my god.
3. Good job, soldier.
4. Hey! That is a PERFECTLY acceptable answer.
5. Baby please don't goooooo
6. Your cat misunderstood what kind of pussy the vibrator was meant for.
7. Maybe by 'pet-sitting' they really meant, please take our cats to the vet.
Today, I’m pet-sitting for my parents while they’re on vacation. So far, one cat has projectile vomited all over the living room, and another has pooped in their bed. Twice. My parents were not concerned when I called, and said this is normal behavior. FML
8. BE FREEEEEEEEE! *vomits*
Today, at 32 weeks pregnant, I found my boyfriend passed out face down in his own vomit. Not only does our freshly-painted game room now smell like a dirty bar, but he also let our 2 strictly indoor cats outside. They have yet to return. FML
9. It's only natural.
Today, my 20-year-old sister is taking care of my cat while I am out of state. She sent a photo of him "playing in a silly way" with her kitty. I then had to very seriously explain to her that in the photo, my cat and her cat were trying to make more cats. FML
10. Sounds more like a raccoon problem.
Today, I opened my blinds to see the front yard littered with trash. My neighbor's cat ripped our trash bags open and smeared them all over the lawn. Since it was my turn to take out the trash this week, my family decided I would be the one cleaning up too. FML
11. Well, this is a pleasant aroma.
Today, my husband thought it was the best idea ever to clean the cat's litter box with the brand new vacuum cleaner instead of tipping it into a bin bag. My house now fills with the smell of warm cat piss every time I hoover. FML