Happy National Tolkien Reading Day! Here are 13 FMLs About Lord Of The Rings
According to National Day Calendar, a group of nerds called the Tolkien Society started this day in 2003 to encourage people to read his work, and March 25th was chosen as the date to honor the fall of Sauron. Not sure what that means, you stinkin' bunch of nerds, but here are 15 of the funniest Lord of the Rings FMLs!
1. If they're fans, that might not be an insult!
2. Not a bad tattoo idea either though.
3. At least that's a clear 'yes!'
4. Super tough guy.
5. Though your nerdy asses are perfect for each other.
6. That is when you promptly get up and leave.
7. Annnnnd then he was single.
8. Get you a dad like this.
9. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
10. Dried up for the next 8 months.
11. WE HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUS TO DISCUSS.