Cranky

By Passive ass aggressor - 08/04/2021 02:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend hasn’t asked for sex in a while, like months, and when I asked him about it he admitted that every day I shout at him, snap at him or act bitchy about anything not his fault, he has a wank and goes to sleep rather than bother asking me for sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 493
You deserved it 7 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambrily 27

So, what you're basically saying is that you're a bitch to him at least once a day? At this point, I wonder why he keeps putting up with that. Still more of a F his L though.

Well there you go. He thinks you're not too pleasant to be with.

Comments

bleachedraven 14

I'd have to agree with most of these comments...ask him, be nicer, communicate.

You blame him for things that aren't his fault too? Are you his girlfriend, or his mom? It's justified for him to punish you for no reason when you're doing the same thing, so maybe vent your anger at the real person/s who are to blame.

mando 10

Being blamed for everything that goes wrong would be miserable. Seems like he's being a good sport if that's his only reaction.

Glitterbaby2613 20

stop being bitchy, it's not a cute look on ANYONE, treat those you love with LOVE and RESPECT and you'll go far

Hmm, maybe time to change your attitude?

Obviously if your complaints are valid that's on him. Buuut when they're not, that's on you. Hormones only earn you so much forgiveness, and that's on both sides.

BF: "I wanted to have sex with you, but you keep talking me out of it."

At least he told you the reality, why won't you play your part now and tell him about your version of truth to find common grounds before you guys split?