Bullseye

By firefly02255 - 01/10/2019 14:00 - United States

Today, some troopers forced my family out of our house with no shoes or enough clothing. Even the baby was half naked. We were told we can't go back for at least another 12 hours. Why? Because my mental neighbor was shooting at the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 538
You deserved it 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd rather be half naked and alive than fully clothed and dead, but that's just me 🤷🏽‍♀️. See if you guys can stay at a friends house for a while until the situation has been diffused.

libbyson 5

I think your focusing on the wrong thing here.

Comments

I'd rather be half naked and alive than fully clothed and dead, but that's just me 🤷🏽‍♀️. See if you guys can stay at a friends house for a while until the situation has been diffused.

Why 12 hours to take out a shooter? ******' cops! When it comes to ticketing mild-mannered civilians for rolling a stop sign, they're ******' Bruce Willis and Clint Eastwood rolled into one. But when it comes to protecting people from real danger, they'll cower in armored vehicles until the villain runs out of bullets!

This is why it's important to have a emergency to go bag with clothes, food, water, money, meds, first aid kit, a lighter and a hatchet or portable wood saw just in case you need to evacuate at a moment's notice.

libbyson 5

I think your focusing on the wrong thing here.

I'm pretty sure the troopers didn't make you all stand out in the cold. I would assume they took care of you.

Alup132 22

Probably not. Canadian I assume, we don’t have “troopers”.

Definitely not Canadian; law enforcement officers are called cops, RCMP, or Mounties here.

Especially in the south. Which would explain why standing outside half naked would be an FML. While it’s hot, you’ll also get a real bad sunburn.

And waiting 12 hours will make him stop how? Why can't they just arrest the psycho?

Probably because it’s a white male that’s doing the shooting.

Better to be half dressed than dead, yeah?

They “forced you out? I think they rescued you. Dumbass