36 Twitter Reactions to the Season Finale of Game of Thrones to Read with Your Mouth Agape Because We’re All in Shock Right Now
While the season 7 finale started out slow in comparison to the last few action-packed episodes, the ending left us just as shook as when Drogon made his battle debut in episode 4. Seven seasons have been building up to what we just witnessed and I, for one, am not disappointed. So much has happened, folks.
Naturally, in such a state of shock, we turn to Twitter to de-stress and hash out our favorite (and least favorite) moments via memes and gifs, because that’s how emotionally stable people deal with their problems, right? Right.
1. Straight away, we saw several reunions. So many tangled histories making their way to the Dragon Pit, and this one was by far the sweetest. You know, in it's own weird way.
2. We all broke out in a nervous sweat with this level of tension in one place.
3. We finally got to see Cersei scared.
4. We were all ready to watch this steampunk asshole peace out.
5. Fast forward to one of the most satisfying moments in Thrones history.
6. Cheers to Bran, the Egg Man. Here, there, everywhere.
7. Bye Feliciaaaa
The only three deaths that have made me happy on #gameofthrones :— Trigga (@chris_kapitol) August 28, 2017
3. LITTLE FINGER
9. All of us right now.
10. When the prick of the century finally gets a taste of his own medicine, everyone watching gave a standing ovation.
littlefinger getting his throat slashed by the same weapon that practically started this whole war. pure poetry. #GameOfThrones— ethan gregory (@_ethangregory) August 28, 2017
11. Daddy's girls <3
Gotta feel for Catelyn Stark, none of her kids ever recite her sayings or say they miss her. Always Ned Ned Ned.#GameOfThrones— Our 80's Dystopia (@mjdout) August 28, 2017
12. Theon: "Ha. What is dead may never die, biotch."
Greyjoy sailor *kicks Theon in the nuts*— John Tai (@GnarlyBrush) August 28, 2017
Theon *looks up, grins and smiles*
Talk about turning lemons into lemonade ???#GameOfThrones
13. *Slow clap*
14. Nah, babe, you gotta save yourself for Tormund!
#GameOfThonesfinale spoiler joke:— Mark Mausz (@MarkMausz) August 28, 2017
Jamie Lannister changed his status to single.
Brianne of Tarth liked this.
15. When the biggest secret of the series finally comes out...
16. Wow, ok Samwell. You didn't even care when she told you the first time and now you're gonna take all the cedit? Roooood.
17. And once again, Bran is the biggest buzzkill ever. Not now, mate. Just let me enjoy this!
18. You were a great man through and through.
19. F*** morals, gimme some of that Targaryen lovin'.
Season 1: EWWWWWW INCEST— Salim Stark (@SalimAlSamar) August 28, 2017
Season 7: YEAYYYYYYYY INCEST#GameofThrones
20. Ser Jorah, House Friendzone.
21. Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere.
22. An ass worthy of the throne.
I just want to know jon's squat routine bc damn ?#GameOfThrones— val (@valesantilopezz) August 28, 2017
23. And they lived happily ever after.
24. Damn it Bran, you're supposed to know everything!
26. For real though, does it just destroy stuff?
So, I don't understand if the dragons blue fire..Does it burn? Does it freeze? Is it a magic laser? Any one can answer ?#GameOfThrones— Queen Babebyyy ?? (@itsmezachary08) August 28, 2017
27. Now you're just somebody that I used to know.
28. This is really all that matters.
29. There is a love story here that still needs to play out!
30. Me watching and reacting to GoT in the office and ruining it for all my colleagues.
31. Truly an accomplishment.
32. Fans speculating season 8 have a serious case of baby fever.
33. Karma's an imp.
Cersei's gonna live and her child will be an imp. Bet. #GameOfThrones— Melissa Nacional (@MelissNac) August 28, 2017