29 Twitter Reactions to Last Night’s GoT Because We Absolutely NEED to Talk About What Just Happened
THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE.
Last night we witnessed the battle we’ve been waiting for since episode one and despite seven years of anticipation, not a single one of us was prepared. Not even close.
Before we get started with the tweet compilation, let’s take a moment of silence in remembrance of not only Viserion, but also the little part of each and every one of us that died while watching episode 6.
The night is dark and full of terrors.
1. Before we address the dragons and the army of the dead, let's vent about the Stark sisters acting all salty toward each other. Girls, this is not the time!
Everyone: Sansa should be the Queen of Winterfell.— Dante X. Martinez (@Dante_M) August 21, 2017
Arya: WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?!?!#GameOfThrones
2. And all because of the most hateable character on the show, Littlefinger.
After all the mind games Arya went through training last season, she's falling for Littlefinger's middle school tactic? #GameOfThrones— Stephanie-Zas (@videomockery) August 21, 2017
3. Michael Scott said it first, but by changing Toby for Littlefinger, @AshleyHickman91 said it best.
"If I had a gun with 2 bullets & I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, & little finger, I would shoot little finger twice" #GameOfThrones— Ashley Hickman (@AshleyHickman91) August 21, 2017
4. Like, seriously. What was that?!
5. Now everyone's complaining about the show's timeline...
6. I don't even care, man. Just give me more action!
Man, the ravens in Westeros must have upgraded to Amazon Prime. #GameOfThrones— Spencer Coulter (@Thinkdeathmetal) August 21, 2017
7. I'm cool with it.
Travel time between places is starting to feel like whatever the writers need that episode. #GameOfThrones— David Byrd (@Blkbyrd) August 21, 2017
8. The moment we knew our boys were f***ed.
9. Walkers. Walkers everywhere.
That #GameOfThrones episode was the best episode of The Walking Dead yet— Matt (@HulkCrouton) August 21, 2017
10. Why we were all screaming at our screens.
Dragon glass is the most important thing to beat white walkers,we must mine it.— Bindas Ladki (@bindasladki) August 21, 2017
Let's go north & bring zero dragon glass #GameOfThrones
11. TBH I thought it was Tormund almost everytime and I was ready to give up on all of this.
I'm like 85% sure the same random guy died 4 or 5 times this episode #GameOfThrones— The Beard Abides (@str8upjuggahos) August 21, 2017
12. Aaaaand here is when I started screaming profanities at the Night King.
13. F*** YOU. JUST PLAIN OL' F*** YOU.
14. Cue the waterworks.
I didn't realize how attached I was to that dragon whose name I didn't know ? ? #GameOfThrones— Smriti Lama (@SmritiLama) August 21, 2017
15. There was not a single dry eye in last night's audience.
16. Let's just honor him for the badass, good-hearted, undead man he was.
You know what? Benjen's horse could have carried two to three people. It's Titanic all over again! #gameofthrones— Ron Francisco (@ohhieverybody) August 21, 2017
17. He always showed up when he was most needed. Benjen Stark, you will be missed.
We all were so busy mourning a CGI dragon's death that nobody thanked Uncle Benjan.#GameOfThrones— Litesh Gawande (@liteshgawande) August 21, 2017
18. This show is tearing us apart!
19. Because it's 2017 and we can't have nice things.
20. The moral dilemma is REAL. That scene at the end, though. We needed that little romantic scene to lighten our hearts after what we just witnessed.
#GameOfThrones again with the incest. And we actually want Jon and Danaerys to go at it. This show is fucking with our morals.— Natoli W (@NocturnaLwolfN) August 21, 2017
21. Yea boiiiii.
Next week's forecast: 8 inches of Snow ?#GameOfThrones— John Tai (@GnarlyBrush) August 21, 2017
22. *heart explodes*
23. And just when we were starting to recover, THIS HAPPENED.
24. Well, congratulations, Mr. Martin, you sadistic f***. Our souls are officially crushed. Thanks.
25. That's what Twitter is for!
Why isn't therapy included in my hbo subscription? #GameOfThrones— Briana Hunt (@brianahunt123) August 21, 2017
26. What is the point of living when there is not new GoT?!
27. Think it's just about time for a year-long hibernation. What do you say?
28. Re-runs, baby. Brush up on your series knowledge.
29. My life.
Worst part about Sunday nights is after watching GOT you have to stay up for the next 4 hours reading about it on twitter #GameOfThrones— Moe Hammad (@Moe_Hammad_) August 21, 2017