24 Funny and Clever Signs From This Weekend’s Women’s March That Prove Protest Comes With Puns
If there were one word to describe the state of the union these days, it’s contentious. However you lean, chances are you’ve got a bone to pick with someone else. For example, hundreds of thousands of women marched in US cities to voice their opinions of the president and his cabinet. Their words were harsh, but whether you stand with or against the current administration, their wit is undeniable.
Here are some of the best signs from the Women’s March:
1. Or as others said, "a woman's place is in the resistance"
2. And a fandom would never have been born.
3. This one's tough.
4. A pretty general sentiment.
5. Good thing there were thousands of signs.
6. The eloquence of this one is stunning. This child knows how to make an argument.
7. Maybe, just maybe...
8. Gettin' seussical.
9. In the hallowed words of Whoopi:
10. Though just as easily broken.
11. 10/10 execution
13. Don't mess with Lady Liberty.
14. Murdered by words.
15. Good boy!
16. He's making the kids uncomfortable.
17. Take a look to your left. Now take a look to your right.
18. Surfacing for the cause.
21. The sound of it is something quite atrocious.
22. And in excellent health.
23. You get what you deserve.