15 FMLs From People Whose Nights Got A Little Too Out Of Hand
Last night we rang in the new year, some of us a little more boisterously than others. Whether you got crazy last night or took it easy, you’ll enjoy these FMLs from people who will know better for next time to tone down the crazy. I’m talking to you, grandma.
1. Rough time to be a sympathetic puker.
By alainopotato - 2/1/2017 11:03 - United States - San Diego
2. Sounds like you had a bad trip, dude.
By CK95 - 1/1/2015 23:02 - United States
Today, I woke up after a night of New Year's Eve partying. I remember the night going great. What I don't remember is laying naked in the shower while my girlfriend ran water over my body to make me feel better. I also made my own funeral plans because I was convinced I was going to die. FML
3. Get ready to cringe.
By Anonymous - 2/1/2013 11:15 - France - Ville-d'avray
4. Granny goes hard.
By Grandson - 1/1/2012 13:51 - Australia
5. Mission accomplished.
By Anonymous - 1/1/2013 06:12 - United States - Amelia
6. This is memorable too.
By NotANaturist - 1/1/2010 14:13 - United Kingdom
7. Who has henna lyring around, but not a pen?
8. Is this what the kids mean when they say "get lit?"
By Anonymous - 1/11/2017 20:00 - United Kingdom - Poole
9. Yes, but you encouraged her on her path to fulfilling her dream of becoming a hair stylist.
10. Tsk, tsk. Everyone knows you shout "Cannonball" when you do a cannonball.
By "Sonofaquiche" - 7/5/2017 00:00
11. A "strange wetness" indeed.
By gold3nshow3r - 9/3/2017 20:00 - United States - Roanoke
12. Karma's a percussionist.
By oww - 5/9/2015 01:25 - United States - Tekonsha
13. I'ma do the things that I wanna do.
By college student - 23/11/2014 18:22 - United States - Oxford
14. Probably how many other people responded to your message too.
By Anonymous - 18/10/2013 17:30 - United States - San Francisco
15. I've always thought pianos looked like giant toilets, didn't you?
By Anonymous - 28/1/2010 11:00 - Norway
By Nina / Wednesday 27 December 2017 18:37 /