15 Awkward FMLs for... You Guessed it, National Awkward Moments Day!
This might as well be National FML Day. And we are so ready to celebrate.
Whether it be awkward moments or awkward people, you name it, and there's probably an FML about it.
1. Annnnnd this is why nice is not always the way to go.
Today, at work, a customer was staring at me for a long time. Hoping to break the awkwardness, I asked him what brought him to the store today. He complimented me on my friendly demeanor and then followed up with: "Since you're so friendly, how about coming in the bathroom with me and giving me a hand?" FML
2. You still have to talk to each other even at a performance, guys.
3. "SAY MY FULL NAME, STREET ADDRESS AND LAST 4 DIGITS OF MY SOCIAL, OH GOD YES."
By Anonymous - United States - Kennebunk
4. Haram dot com.
5. The flap-back.
By Torbey - Australia - Adelaide
Today, my younger brother complained yet again of soreness in his wrist. Frustrated with his constant whining, my mother turned to him and snapped, 'Well, what have you been using it for all this time then!?' The awkward silence of realisation for them both won't go away anytime soon. FML
6. You're taking it to new levels, kid.
By SuperShy - United States - Massillon
7. She's the girl of your dreams!
8. So by "brewery" you meant "ex girlfriend" and by "tour" you meant, of your memories tgether.
By whiskynexttimeplease - United Kingdom - Coventry
9. Well, this has been sufficiently awkward, and, good day.
10. That's a lot of judgment coming from a homeless person.
Today, while I was reading in a park, a drunk bum started talking to me. After a few minutes of awkward conversation, he said, "You're really pretty, and you have nice eyes, but you have chubby cheeks. What's up with that? Did you eat a lot of peanuts when you were a kid or something?" FML
11. Mom, no one will ever love your son as much as you do. Or at all.
12. This aint Thot Chi!
Today, I tried to make things less awkward by complimenting my Tai Chi partner's ring and he says, "Thanks, it's a purity ring!" I said, "I used to have one of those. Would you believe me if I said I lost it in a river?" Now my entire Tai Chi class thinks I lost my virginity in a river. FML
13. "Haha alright, pound it!"
14. Well, that is true.
By Randomspaghetti - United States - Lehi
15. Hopefully he was cute.
By StarDust5921 - United States - Utica
Today, while working at a bank, I helped a customer who was making a large withdrawal. After I counted out his money, I asked "Do you want the strap on?" After a moment of awkward silence, as I realized how that came out, he smiled and said, "No thanks, I don't need one." and winked. Great. FML
By Nadine / Thursday 15 March 2018 15:14 /