12 Infuriating Boss Moves That Will Make You Want To Quit Your Job And Pursue That Backpacking Dream Of Yours
When one user asked for examples on how employers have killed employee morale in the subreddit r/askreddit, Pandora's box was opened. The answers are not surprising, but they are just as infuriating as you would imagine. Here are 12 terrible work stories... but don't worry! We aren't that sadistic. We've added suggestions on ways you can abandon your responsibilities and run away forever to every single post. Enjoy!
1. So, backpacking accross Europe isn't for you? What about Asia?
2. There's plenty to see in the world. Just pick a new continent.
3. Really. Annnny continent at all will do.
4. What about Australia? That's a country and a continent. BAM.
5. Wanna go real crazy? Quit your job and start a farm in Alaska. Because, that's probably still better than your job.
6. Who invented money anyway? And why is it necessary again?
7. Why not just run away and join a nudist colony?
8. Become a hippie and live off of ~what the earth offers you~
9. ....It's up to you really. The possibilities are endless.
10. Anyone know what the schedule is like in the adult film industry? Probably pretty laid back. (Pun intended.)
11. If all else fails, you can go back to school and live off of student discounts for the rest of your life.