Today, I was making a shake at work when the cup fell off the blender. I went to catch it, and instead caught the teeth of the still-spinning mixer. When my hand was still bleeding five minutes later, my supervisor told me to clock out until it stopped. I lost money for getting hurt on the job. FML

by TexasGirl24 / 09/10/2016 at 8:51am / United States (Texas) / Work

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • There's something called workers comp. They legally have to pay for your injury since you got hurt on the property. Know your rights.

    #3 - On 09/25/2016 at 1:06am by StormfrontX33

    See in context

  • Your milkshake brings the lawyers to your yard!

    #2 - On 09/25/2016 at 1:05am by RichardPencil

    See in context