About Vballchick101
I love to smile(: 99% of the time I'm either smiling or laughing. The other 1% I'm cheerleading, skateboarding or playing volleyball. I love to have fun. I play guitar and I love skinny jeans and Volcome :D I go on FML like everyday haha xD Message me:) But I usually go on FML on my iPhone so I can't really check messages but when I get on my laptop, I'll reply.(: So yeah... Just an average teenager. ♥
Vballchick101 - Followers
Vballchick101 - Followed
Vballchick101's FML badges
  • It's in the can!

    Hey, you uploaded your photo, and you’re cute as a kitten!
  • Consolation prize

    Your FML was denied. We had to at least give you a badge to cheer you up a bit.
  • The thumb strikes back

    You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
  • The return of the thumb

    You have thumbed 5000 comments.
  • Keen reader – Level: student ninja

    You have voted for 15% of the entire collection of FMLs to date.
  • Keen reader – Level: master ninja

    You have voted for 50% of the entire collection of FMLs to date.
  • Keen reader – Level: godlike ninja

    You have voted for 100% of the entire collection of FMLs to date.
  • One more and it's business time

    You've received 68 Hugs on your profile. Kinky.
The list of badges to find
Vballchick101's favorite FMLs
By Oriianna Raiinbow - / Saturday 23 October 2010 06:07 / United States
By Anonymous - / Friday 15 October 2010 00:25 / United States
By Anonymous - / Monday 27 September 2010 11:45 / United States
By blank / Wednesday 21 July 2010 13:52 / United States
By nutsucker - / Sunday 8 March 2009 19:08 / United States