Today, my car was impounded because I never registered it in California after moving here. In order to get it back, I need to register it. In order to register it, I need to pass a CA smog check. In order to pass the smog check, I need my car. FML

by nicklesg / 06/23/2009 at 7:05pm / United States (California) / Transportation

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • FML! thats what happens when you live in the most fucked up state in the country

    #1 - On 06/23/2009 at 8:59pm by headshotkillz

    See in context

  • You should have done that all when you moved to California.
    Call me insensitive, but YDI.

    #3 - On 06/23/2009 at 9:00pm by notapplicable123

    See in context