Weren't there two girls?

By Megan - 19/03/2018 01:30

Today, I was at my boyfriend's in a back room that wasn’t connected to the main house. I really had to pee, but neither of us wanted to go into the house, so he told me to just go outside in a cup. I ended up having diarrhea in a cup in my boyfriend's backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 349
You deserved it 4 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was it really that far from the house?? I'd much rather walk five minutes or less than pee, let alone have diarrhea, in a cup outside.

Gosh! I have so much to learn about female anatomy and physiology. As a male, pee and diarrhea feel very different on the inside. I’m mystified!

Comments

Gosh! I have so much to learn about female anatomy and physiology. As a male, pee and diarrhea feel very different on the inside. I’m mystified!

Was it really that far from the house?? I'd much rather walk five minutes or less than pee, let alone have diarrhea, in a cup outside.

When you're having lots of fun, but it isn't number one, diarrhea! Diarrhea!

NicF13 2

I bet I'm one of the few who catches the Dave Chappelle reference here either way it made me laugh

Truth be told, the "Diarrhea Song" has been around longer than Dave Chapelle. (Never knew he did a segment on it) I recall kids singing it once while in the after school program years ago. Thought I'd make up my own verse that was fitting.

Boyufd 24
bigdaddyeric 35

You said you had to pee, where did this diarrhea suddenly appear from? And isn’t at a bit lazy to not want to walk a few feet? SMH for your generation...

I’m a part of the generation you slander, and I will travel any distance for a suitable bathroom, thank you very much.

Thanks for ruining the housing market and the economy grandpa.

Dark♡Twisty 8

If you were going outside, why did you need the cup?

Eheath12Jheath14 8

so it didn't splash back up onto her legs and ankles.

Catlover1130 14

You deserve it just based on the fact that you were too damn lazy to go into the house.

JillianJuneBug 39

Were you planning to hold onto your cup of pee until you went back into the house?

Donut_Wizard 23

With the title this post was given, how are we supposed to leave clever comments when the best has already been already taken?

BTK4399 14

Sounds like a shitty situation