By KelseNM - 14/08/2018 14:30

Today, I've been diagnosed with an incurable condition in both eyes that is making me go blind. I lost my job and had to drop out of my final year in college because of this. Then my ex found out and stole my car since I "won't need it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 350
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully you aren’t blind enough to use a phone and call the cops.

DMA 11

RIP anybody who came here to indulge in a little schadenfreude.

Comments

DMA 11

RIP anybody who came here to indulge in a little schadenfreude.

Hopefully you aren’t blind enough to use a phone and call the cops.

Howard Davidson III 11

Never too blind to post an FML though.

S/he could have the phone set up to talk...

You know there's a reply button on comments, right?

ViviMage 38

They haven't actually replied to anyone here.

The comment is clearly meant as a reply to previous comments.

Ouch so sorry to hear what's happening with you but I hope you called the police and also do some research there are many new ways of dealing with blindness and get ahold of the National Institute for blindness, good luck ☺️

ViviMage 38

Your ex is absolutely horrid. I hope you charge him with auto theft. Last I checked, you could see. It's up to you and your doctors to decide when you can longer drive, not him! Look into accessibility settings on your devices like high contrast or screen readers. I know some blind people that get alone just fine on the internet, and even can play video games. I was hit by a metal baseball bat as a child by a bully and lost my sight for a while. All I could see was the static you get on channel 3 until my sight came back. Also, look into a service animal. They are trained to even disobey you if stay you were crossing into an unsafe street with traffic to keep you safe.

His logic is only part right. Just because you don’t need something doesn’t entitle him to it for free. He is entitled to the Friends and Family discount when you do sell your car. Or, in this case, the Enemies and Assholes surcharge.

LilyRose8 6

How then did you write this piece???

Wow that really sucks OP. Was there nothing your college cod have done to allow you to finish your final year? Sorry about your ex girlfriend, that was really not ok..