By fittingroompotty - 02/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, the fitting room of the store I worked in smelled really bad. The customers started to complain and since I was on fitting room duty I went to go investigate. A middle aged woman pooped on the floor and then put the chair on top to cover it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 109 569
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who would be cruel enough to vote YDI? Your life is definitely ******.

Comments

thatreallyblows 0

yeah that sucks. my roommate told me a story of about the retail store she works at, some lady came in, asked if they had a bathroom, she told her they didn't have a public bathroom but the office max RIGHT NEXT DOOR had one. the lady said she didn't need it right away then preceded to ask for a fitting room. once in the fitting room she took a ziploc bag from her purse, peed in it, occasionally missed so there was piss all over the floor and all over her hands i'm sure, then zipped up the bag and hid it underneath a chair. i bet she went and touched all their clothes with her nasty pee hands. when the manager confronted her the lady denied it was hers. damn old people.

whoa dude poor u. wait how did u kno it wuz a lady? if I did thar I wud run away asap.:/

how would OP know who did it? the shit was obviously there a while for so many complaints to be filed. fake??

efemivida 0

That's terrible! I feel bad for you. And the lady who did that should've had to clean that up!

coffeygirl12 14

is it really that hard to go into a bathroom?? this is nasttty!!

skitz 0

that's unsanitary, yet odd..

OptimusSlime 23

More like unsanitary AND odd

lifeluvinchica 0

ewww thats so nasty. i feel your pain, i work in retail too and that happen to us like half a year ago. except it was a baby instead of an old lady. so ******* gross

they put cameras in the dressing rooms. also, file a police report

Who would be cruel enough to vote YDI? Your life is definitely ******.

OK think about. honestly what happened: a girl shitted customers complained u found the shit u may or may not have had to clean it up they could have had people that clean stuff up honestly if u r a person who gets the complaints u probably wouldn't clean up shit just sayin. and if u knew who did it they probably confessed and then cleaned it up. either that or this is fake no way u would've they wouldn't put video cameras in the CHANGING ROOMS that's crazy and from outside the changing rooms u couldn't tell if they shitted or not so I say. FAKE!

ewwwwwwwwwwww thats grossssssss! but u said an old lady... so maybe she had Alzheimer?! and tot it was a bathroom?!

Um, she said middle-aged, that means like 40-59 years old, maybe I'm slightly wrong but in no way does middle-age mean 60+! Idiota!