By Anonymous - 11/03/2018 01:30

Today, my manager cussed me out for being unable to keep a customer happy. That "customer" was a senile old twit who had wandered away from his carer, thought our shop was his living room, and demanded to know who replaced all his furniture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 420
You deserved it 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

Sometimes you just have to play along. You should have pointed to your manager and said he did it, and assure him it would be fixed the next time he came "home".

Did you have to call him a twit though?

Comments

Zekfen 17

Sometimes you just have to play along. You should have pointed to your manager and said he did it, and assure him it would be fixed the next time he came "home".

Donut_Wizard 23

I would pay to watch that play out.

Did you have to call him a twit though?

Kabuki 4

That's what you find wrong with this fml?

I thought the same thing - there's two things wrong with the FML; his boss is clueless, but because he got mad as a result, he dismissed someone in need of care due to a medical condition as a "twit." Your boss may be an asshole, but that doesn't mean you need to act like one to others who've done nothing intentionally against you.

Not sure calling someone who probably has dementia an old "twit" will win you any sympathy.

You should be happy he didn’t undress and ********** in his “living room”

"What - would you rather I made a sale to someone with impaired judgement?" "I mean...did you try...?"

Mungolikecandy 19

He did not choose to be senile and there is no need to insult him for it. Insult you manager for not recognizing that he was not a customer but a man in need of assistance (and you also for insulting the man suffering from senility).

onceuponatime456 16

So you work for an asshole! Change jobs!

Mungolikecandy 19

Although, sadly, a change of job would not change the fact he himself seems to be an asshole.

I kind of feel sorry for the old man. The poor guy had no idea where he was.