By best breast - 06/04/2018 00:00

Today, my husband and I hosted Easter dinner. Since I was in my own home, I breastfed without a cover. My sister-in-law stormed out in a rage, screaming that I was being obscene, and equated it to shooting heroin in front of her kids. Happy Easter indeed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 194
You deserved it 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

09051308288 17

There is nothing wrong with feeding your own child. She should have known better than to do it because she is also a mother just like you.

Is she the chairman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committy*? *Yeah, I know it’s really “committee.”

Comments

azouwa 26

I've noticed its only women who seem to have a problem with breast feeding. I've never met or heard of a male who has issues with it. A woman once gave me that look as I breast fed my baby in the back seat of a car, with a cover, in a parking lot. Sorry OP. FYL. :-(

Zekfen 17

I’ve read/heard stories where it is men harassing women for doing so. Down here in the Bible Belt it happens a lot, old, young, male, female. You’d think religious people would be all for it, that is how Jesus was raised after all!

seriously? you've never heard of a women being told shes a ***** or a pervert for BF? trying googling it. one woman was verbally assaulted by a guy in a bookstore I think it was for bf her babe.

corky1992 33

It does happen. I saw a video a year or two ago that went viral about a man being nasty to a woman for breastfeeding in Target. He was escorted out by employees.

Agreed. For some weird reason people get offended that something they ********** to is used for it's actual purpose. Yet having giant cleavage doesn't bother them at all. "How dare you attach a child to your breast in public!? I can't wank to that! Just show off your breasts without a child and let the child scream and be hungry!". I guess they have some ****** up view about human bodies.

Is she the chairman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committy*? *Yeah, I know it’s really “committee.”

as the president of the itty bitty titty commitee, I would be perfectly fine with a woman of any size feeding her baby

09051308288 17

There is nothing wrong with feeding your own child. She should have known better than to do it because she is also a mother just like you.

sumocj 14

Remember, don’t share nipples. I mean needles

bigdaddyeric 35

I genuinely LOL’d on your comment!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What type of man gets aroused by a baby getting their milk?

MaxLegroom 3

Oh, have you no idea of the absolute lack of a bottom to what human beings get off on?

Boob guys. We like looking at boobs and don’t care about the context of how we see them.

...and that is OP's problem how? Dude if your husband can't keep it in his pants because some woman is feeding her baby, sort his ass out. Also, if her SISTER-IN-LAW was upset, you think her own brother would have gotten a stiffy from watching his sister breatfeed his niece/nephew....??? But good job on just putting the blame on the woman in this story, you are the pinnacle of human development.

sbhular 7

So, I’ve noticed that women who didn’t breast feed sometimes have an irrational anger or annoyance at breastfeeding because society makes them feel guilty. Although we all know fed is best!

How do you know that she didn't brestfeed herself and cared a lot about covering up while doing so?

PenguinPal3017 19

She probably didn't breastfeed herself because her nipples can't reach her mouth.

Dark♡Twisty 8

Screw her!!! Feed the boobies!!! I breastfeed everywhere without a cover and could care less what people thought. It’s good for young kids to learn! FYL OP

Dark♡Twisty 8
ohsnapword 21

How dare you allow your child to eat in the presence of others. Don't you know that children are supposed to eat in the bathroom? It's only civilized to feed your child while sitting on the toilet.

Honestly, people who get offended with breastfeeding need to shut the **** up. What I'm doing is completely natural and strengthens the bond between me and my dog.

This made me laugh out loud! thanks :-D